Self Care Certificate
Next Certificate Course starts Nov 2018 . Via Webinar
Pre-pay pricing of $2600 or payment plan $450/month for 6 months.
The certificate program includes 6 months training and mentoring including all the class work for Natural Bioenergetics/HK 1-3 and much more.
The Self-Care Certificate provides tools and techniques to balance your energy, your emotions and your allergies. To look after minor first aid such as bumps, bruises, colds, sore muscles, and upset tummies. This training allows you to sort out and resolve most common ailments and injuries without the use of drugs or surgeries and often without even an emergency visit.
The Self Care Certificate is a 6-month program that is designed to give you a firm foundation in bio-energetic healing with enough specific corrections that you can handle all of the daily stresses that life throws at you. It provides you with all the self-care and first aid techniques that will keep you and your family healthy.
Buy the whole program up front for $2600 ($400 savings ) Courses are available individually at the following prices Living in Balance $100, Western Herbs $150, HK1 850, HK 2 $850, HK 3 $850. The individual classes do not include all the other perks of buying the whole package including monthly mentoring calls, and together would cost $3000. Monthly payment for the full program of $450/month for 6 months are available. Choose the 6 month plan if you prefer the payment plan.
The program includes:
- 1 self-directed module (Living in Balance) to be completed first (down load this as soon as you pay for the program.)
- Western Herbals for self-care -1/2 day-includes full color herb book and procedure manual
- 12 4-Hr Webinar + 3 2-day hands-on training workshops in class location (new series starting Nov 2018). Dates Subject to change. Class minimum must be reached to confirm dates.
- Manuals, resources and basic supplies with each course (as always, there are extras, goodies, and tools beyond the basics for those that want to broaden their supply of tools to help themselves)
- 6 Monthly mentoring calls starting after the first Intensive. These are held on a weekday evening 6 PM Mountain time (will be adjusted to suit class participants) and will be recorded so you can listen again if you like. You will submit questions for me to answer as well as review material from the intensives and webinars and do some group corrections to help everyone on the call.
- 1 personal healing session (60 minutes) with the instructor (in person or Zoom)
- 1 copy of Linda's book Pushing the Reset Button.
- Join my private NB Students Facebook group for students to share questions, experiences, get extra resources, and make friends in the healing community.